Position Available: Sign Installation Technicians
- Valid FL Driver’s license and clean driving record. (CDL is preferred.)
- Be able to inspect and adhere to work orders & drawings and adapt to site conditions.
- Experienced with all types of sign installations, including pylon-types, electrical signs, and non-electrical signs.
- Knowledge of sign equipment.
- OSHA 10 or 30.
- Experienced in welding and crane operating (Certifications are preferred.)
- Experienced in working on platforms and swing stage rigging.
- Understand and follow the most up-to-date fall protection guidelines.
- Ability to read drawings/blueprints for proper sign placement.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to efficiently utilize smart phones, e-mail, and digital attachments.
- Maintain equipment, tools, and vehicles.
TO APPLY: Email your resume to email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To print out or share our flyer on social media, please click here -> “WE ARE HIRING” FLYER